What information do we collect?
- EZ2Bid.com collects the following information from users that register to bid on the EZ2Bid.com platform: name, address, telephone number, the last four digits of the user’s Social Security number, electronic mail address, and payment information (e.g., credit card, bank account).
- EZ2Bid.com collects data on bids made during auctions on the EZ2Bid.com platform, including which lot the Bidder placed a bid on, when the bid was placed, and the price that was bid.
- EZ2Bid.com also collects information from Sellers necessary to facilitate sales on the EZ2Bid.com platform. This includes personal contact information and information on the livestock sold on the EZ2Bid.com platform.
- EZ2Bid.com collects web analytics to improve the user experience.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information that we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To determine the total bidding allowance for each Bidder.
- EZ2Bid.com uses an instant risk assessment that does not result in a “hard” credit check.
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of informing a Seller of who the successful Buyer is in an auction sale.
- To improve our website and the customer experience
- To send periodic emails informing registered users of updates related to our services.
EZ2Bid.com does not provide any of the user information it collects to third-parties.
Your Internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome) may cache portions of the website for faster performance and/or save the website address in its history of visited sites. These operations are controlled by the browser itself, not by EZ2Bid.com. If you wish to modify your browser's caching settings or delete stored files or history information, consult the help feature of your browser software.
Does EZ2Bid.com Maintain Server Logs and Statistics?
Yes. EZ2Bid.com saves aggregate website statistics. These statistics are compiled daily from server log files. IP addresses and domain names are stored as part of our routine activity logging, but used only to assess traffic. The individual files accessed by particular IP addresses and domain names are not tracked. IP names and domains are only stored in aggregate. All aggregate website traffic data are used only to optimize performance and gauge the popularity of certain site features.
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Act, EZ2Bid.com does not, at any time, knowingly collect information from, or market any products or services to children under the age of 13.
Removal of Personal Information
If you would like to be removed from our email list, please email [email protected] to request removal. If you would like to have your personal information removed from EZ2Bid.com, please email [email protected] to request removal. However, please note that if you have participated in sales on the EZ2Bid.com platform, your information will be preserved pursuant to EZ2Bid.com’s document retention policy.
Intellectual Property Registrations
The following trademarks are duly registered and should be considered as such through the EZ2Bid.com website:
For additional comments, questions, or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].